The new, improved Willy EastPublished - March 1, 2014
The major improvements to point out:
- Redesigned entrance and exit—this will make getting into and leaving the store much easier.
- The Juice & Coffee Bar has moved—this was always tucked away, around a corner at Willy East, and the remodel will make it much more accessible.
- We’ve made the Owner Resources Area more accessible.
- A dedicated area for short demonstrations and sampling.
- A larger Cheese department, with even more accessible staff.
- A full-service Meat counter.
- The Deli will have a self-serve hot bar, somewhat similar to Willy West’s, plus an expanded sandwich menu (expected by end of March) and an expanded Grab & Go selection.
- Three customer bathrooms.