Click here to view the store areas involved with each phase.
As this project continues to progress we'll be posting updates about the status and milestones. Those postings will be grouped together on this page.
Frequently asked questions
To ask a question, please email EastRemodelFeedback@willystreet.coop.
What will the bathrooms be like after the remodel?
There will be three bathrooms in the commons and two bathrooms for staff. All of the bathrooms after the remodel will be private, separate rooms, gender neutral, have low-flow dual-flush toilets, and will not include urinals.
Latest posts about the East Remodel project
What may affect you this week (4/28–5/4)
- Dairy, Juice Bar, and refrigerated grocery departments are closed Tuesday, April 29th–Friday, May 2nd. Limited selections are available....
What may affect you this week (4/21– 4/27)
- Stock up for next week: Dairy, Juice Bar, and refrigerated grocery departments will be closed Tuesday, April 29th–Thursday, May 1st. Limited selections will be available.
- Stock up for next week: reverse osmosis (R.O.) water will be...
- Recently completed another third of the floor
What may affect you this week (4/14– 4/20)
- Bulk aisle and first aisle of grocery shifted west.
- On going floor removal...
What may affect you this week (4/7– 4/13)
- Frozen food, Deli (including salad bar), Meat, Seafood & Cheese areas closed through Wednesday at mid-day (possibly earlier). Check our website, Facebook or Twitter for updates. Packaged lunch options available in Lunch cooler (at end of Produce...
What may affect you this week (3/31– 4/6)
- Entryway now to the west (or right) of where it had been. Most big carts being stored outside. Removing brick from the facade; will be loud at times.
- Stock up now on products from these areas that will be closed on...
Construction work this week (3/24–3/30)
- Multiple work areas in the store.
What may affect you this week (3/24–3/30)
- Deli service case now open. Deli sandwich station opening later this week.
- Seafood Center now open....
Construction work this week (3/17–3/23)
- Grinding floor & replacing lighting in the new partitioned section.
- Deli refrigerated cases arriving.
- Begin construction on new meat room.
- Completing roof work at the entryway.
What may affect you this week (3/17–3/...
Construction work this week (3/10–3/16)
- Grinding floor & replacing lighting in center partitioned section.
- Construction of soffit in seafood and meat retail space.
- Brick work at the entryway.
What may affect you this week (3/10–3/16)
Construction work this week (3/3–3/9)
- Construction on seafood and meat retail space.
- Cutting floor for refrigeration lines.
What may affect you this week (3/3–3/9)
- Meat selection reduced and rearranged; we plan to open meat counter by mid-April....
Updated - August 20, 2014