What may affect you this week (4/28–5/4)
- Dairy, Juice Bar, and refrigerated grocery departments are closed Tuesday, April 29th–Friday, May 2nd. Limited selections are available. Click here for a list of dairy/dairy alternatives available during this time.
- Reverse osmosis (R.O.) water is unavailable Monday afternoon, April 28th–Friday, May 2nd.
- Entrance, exit, and register lane traffic has changed to facilitate moving two columns. We have temporarily removed one register and separated register lanes.
- Co-op-made juices relocated to the front of the bread aisle.
- The meat service counter is now open. (These coolers are temporarily holding some dairy products.)
Coming up in the next few weeks
- Some produce offerings will be relocated to the front of aisle one.
- Garden, floral, and sundries will again move temporarily for floor work.
- Packaged grocery aisles will move.