What may affect you this week (5/26–6/1)
- The Produce department floor finishing runs Wednesday, May 28th through Friday, May 30th. Most kinds of produce still available, although varieties are limited (see list on website or at Customer Service). Look for in-store signage or ask a staff person if you need help locating anything.
- We are temporarily down to four register lanes until mid-morning on Saturday, May 31st. Staff are available to bag groceries and help get them to your vehicle.
- Front entryway window installed.
- Roof work done by end of week (weather permitting), requiring some construction vehicles to park in the lot.
On the horizon
- Work beginning on the dumpster enclosure; inconveniences on East side of store: noise, dust, construction and delivery vehicle congestion.
- Front end office construction starts up again.