What may affect you this week (5/5–5/11)
- Deli hot bar closed Thursday (5/8) morning for final electrical inspection.
- Entrance, exit, and register lane traffic has changed to facilitate moving two columns. We have temporarily removed one register and separated register lanes. Will be noisy at times and create the smell of burning metal.
- Almost all produce still available, but the center of the Produce department is under construction. Non-refrigerated produce now at the front of grocery aisles 1 and 2.
- First three packaged grocery and bulk aisles have moved. Aisle signs reflect current product locations. This should be the last aisle move until late June.
- Co-op-made juices, cold beverages and Deli lunch grab & go relocated to the front of the bread aisle.