What may affect you this week (6/2–6/8)
- The Meat & Seafood freezers will be out of service Wednesday evening through as late as Saturday. Product may be available by request; please talk to counter staff for more details.
- Some congestion in the entryway. The front end office is being built and the Community Room door is being replaced.
- Dock foundation work starting; inconveniences on East side of store: noise, dust, construction and delivery vehicle congestion.
- Roof work done by end of week (weather permitting), requiring some construction vehicles to park in the lot.
On the horizon
- Floor finishing requires register lanes to be split one more time.
- New Juice/Coffee Bar completed by third week of June.