What may affect you this week (7/14–7/20)
- The new ATM installed; it’s accessible 24 hours/day from outside.
- Site work in front of store. Asphalt poured later this week outside Community Room; temporary bathrooms will be relocated. Accessible parking stalls temporarily relocated to east of rechargeable car parking spaces.
- We will install five of seven new register lanes.
- Work continues in the entryway.
- Public bathrooms, Kids’ Area & Commons (seating area) not available due to construction. Limited seating in Community Room. Two PortaPotties and hand-washing station available outside. Check with Customer Service for baby-changing facility.
On the horizon
- Bicycle parking, outdoor customer seating & Commons work completed by Aug. 1st.
- New Cheese department open by the end of July.