What may affect you this week (7/21–7/27)
- Floor work overnight. Registers temporarily rearranged. Epoxy will be used briefly Thursday and area vented outside.
- New Customer Service desk installed; will be in use next week.
- New Willy Street Co-op store sign installed this week.
- Landscaping work continuing this week.
- Asphalt repair and crosswalk striping in the front of the building.
- Accessible parking stalls return to west side of the building.
On the horizon
- New Cheese department open by the end of July.
- Final register installation by end of July.
- Bicycle parking, outdoor customer seating & Commons work completed by Aug. 1st.