What may affect you this week (7/28–8/3)
- New Customer Service desk staffed starting on Wednesday.
- Final register installation after close on Tuesday; all but one in use thereafter.
- Outdoor customer seating available. Landscaping work delayed, but will start this week.
- Crosswalk striping in the front of the building.
- Accessible parking stalls have returned to west side of the building.
On the horizon
- Commons (indoor seating area), Kids’ Area and customer bathrooms reopen around August 5th. Accessible parking on eastside of lot restored.
- New Cheese department delayed slightly, opening within the next two weeks.
- Expanding the rain garden, rebuilding exterior staff break area, and adding additional bike parking on Jenifer St. side of store.