The construction work will begin on November 11, 2013, and we plan to complete the project by August 2014.
To see the full plans download the PDF, click here.
The major changes to point out:
- Separate entrance and exit - this will make getting into and leaving the store much easier.
- The Juice & Coffee Bar has moved - this was always tucked away, around a corner at Willy East, and the remodel will make it much more accessible.
- We've make the Owner Resources Area more accessible.
- We'll have a dedicated area for short demonstrations and sampling.
- The cheese department is larger.
- We will have a full-service meat counter.
- The Deli will have a self-serve hot bar, somewhat similar to Willy West's.
- Three customer bathrooms
- Improved traffic flow - this should make it easier for you to shop more efficiently (if you wish to)
BLACK lines show the store as it will be post-remodel. RED lines show pre-remodel placement.