A clafoutis is the easiest cake you will ever make.
|1⁄4 t||vanilla extract|
|1 1⁄2 c||whole milk|
|1||mango (preferably atoulfo, peeled, pitted and sliced )|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 10-inch deep pie dish with butter and flour.
2. Whisk eggs until frothy. Add flour and whisk again.
3. Add sugar, salt, vanilla, and milk and whisk until mixture is smooth.
4. Layer sliced mango on bottom of pie dish. Pour batter on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Helpful hints: Replace mango with grapes, pineapple, raisins, plums, hazelnuts, or berries. Drizzle with honey or dust with powdered sugar or dollops of whipped cream!