A simply delicious pizza.
|1||wsgc prepared pizza dough|
|1||large white onion (,sliced and sautéed soft )|
|1||large golden potato (sliced very thin )|
|1⁄2 c||widmer’s wisconsin lager kase brick cheese (grated )|
|1 T||dried oregano|
|1 t||red pepper flakes|
|salt and pepper to taste|
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees while you roll out the dough and add to a pan or tray.
2. Bake the dough alone for 5-6 minutes until it firms a bit and browns very lightly.
3. Turn broiler on.
4. Remove dough. Evenly distribute sautéed onion, sliced potato, oregano, red pepper flakes, and brick cheese to the surface.
5. Broil for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
6. Remove, let rest a few minutes, pummel with sea salt and fresh pepper.
Helpful hints: Try fresh chopped oregano and slice the potatoes with a mandoline.