Size: 1 piece
- Delicate starchy-sweet flavor.
- Select compact, tight heads.
- Brown spots caused by frost do not affect quality.
- Great boiled or steamed. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Good source of potassium, phosphorus, vitamins A and C.
- To eat, peel a leaf and slide the flesh off between your teeth.
- To get to the heart: eat outer green leaves, pull off prickly white leaves, scoop out the fuzzy choke.
Product availability varies between stores, please call store location to confirm product is in stock