Size: per pound
- A bunching onion from Italy with a flattened saucer shape, and sweet refined flavor.
- Use like yellow or white onions.
- Great for roasting, pickling, grilling on kabobs, in salads, dressings and marinades.
- Good source of vitamins A, B-complex, C, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Stores well, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not store near tubers because they give off moisture that causes onions to sprout or rot.
Product availability varies between stores, please call store location to confirm product is in stock