Size: 5 pound bag
- Starchy and slightly sweet. Also known as Burbank potatoes.
- Good for baking, frying, mashing, roasting and boiling.
- Avoid soft, wrinkled, sprouting, damaged, or greenish potatoes.
- Good source of vitamins C and B-complex, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Scrub well instead of peeling. Most of the nutrients are in or just under the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place, but not near onions. Tubers release moisture that causes onions to sprout or rot.
Product availability varies between stores, please call store location to confirm product is in stock