Size: 5 pound bag
to view Sale Price
- Starchy and slightly sweet.
- Select clean, firm, spuds.
- Good source of vitamins C and B-complex, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Cut off green skins or spots which contain a toxin called solanine before cooking.
- Scrub well instead of peeling.Most of the nutrients are in or just under the skins.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from onions because tubers give off moisture that causes onions to sprout or rot.
Product availability varies between stores, please call store location to confirm product is in stock