Willy Street Grocery Cooperative supports providing opportunities for not-for-profit organizations (501(c)3) to network with our community on Co-op property.
The following is required to table on Co-op property:
- Individuals working or volunteering for the approved organization are requested NOT to directly approach people entering into or out of the Co-op or in the Co-op’s parking lot. A display with materials about the organization’s goals or relevant materials and staffed with the organization’s representatives is suggested. Representatives of the organization or others present with the organization are also requested to refrain from wearing any political or religious messages or endorsements while tabling. Aggressive canvassing or “hard-sell” tactics are never allowed and may result in a suspension of that organization’s privilege to table on WSGC property.
- Willy Street Grocery Co-op is comprised of over 28,000 individual owners. Therefore, politically partisan or religiously affiliated tabling is excluded from this privilege. However, all other 501(c)3 organizations are encouraged to apply.
- Organizations interested in tabling at Willy Street Co-op East are required to pre-arrange with, at 608-251-6776 and organizations interested in tabling at Willy Street Co-op West are required to pre-arrange with, at (608) 284-7800 to confirm date, time, and availability.
- Those who are NOT eligible or approved to table on Co-op property are encouraged to canvas on the public sidewalk in front of the store.
- The selling of any items in front of the store for a not-for-profit organization must be approved by the Cooperative Services Manager and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.