|You can become an Owner as an individual. As an individual, you pay $58, or you can pay $10 each year for 7 years. Both payment options include a $2 administrative fee per payment. If you would like to become an Owner as an individual, you must complete the form below. Only you can use your Owner number and receive the benefits of Ownership.|
|Two adults living in the same home can share a Household(1) Ownership(2). Household Owners will pay $93, or $15 each year for 7 years. Both payment options include a $2 administrative fee per payment. Both people can use the Owner benefits, enter prize drawings, pick-up tickets to the Annual Meeting & Party and claim patronage refunds when applicable. Only one person can vote on behalf of the Household. If you and another person would like to become an Owner as a Household, you must decide which person will complete this form. The person who is completing this form becomes the Primary on the Owner account and is the only person who can make changes regarding the Ownership. Only the two people and their dependents listed on the account can use the Household Owner number and receive the benefits of Ownership.|
1Cooperatives and Non-Profits are entitled to purchase equity ($91/Household) and assume the rights and benefits of Ownership. See Customer Service at either store to sign up. Cooperatives must provide a copy of their Articles of Incorporation, and Non-Profits must provide a copy of their IRS 501c3 determination letter.
2Businesses are not eligible to invest equity and become Owners; however, the Co-op does offer a Business Account which offers limited shopping benefits, such as a discount on pre-ordered cases. See Customer Service at either store to sign up for a Business Account.
Become an Owner!
- Decide if you will be an Individual Owner or Household Owner.
- Decide if you will pay ($58 or $93) now or if you will pay each year ($10 or $15) for 7 years.*
- Complete the Fair Share Contract.
- Submit your 1) Fair Share Contract and 2) your Fair Share payment to the Customer Service desk or online.
- You can begin shopping as an Owner after your first payment.
* If you have a financial need you can join the Access Discount Program. With the Access Discount Program you can:
- Pay $4 every year, until you pay a total of $56, for an Individual OR $7 every year, until you pay a total of $91, for a Household
- Shop at the Co-op with a 10% discount
- Receive one coupon for a free class every year at enrollment
For more information or to apply for this program, talk to the friendly staff at the Customer Service desk. We are happy to help!
Full payment of $58 today, no more payments ($56 is a full Fair Share + $2 non-refundable administrative fee*)
*Payment in full saves you up to $12.00 in administrative fees.