- Sunny orange fruits with a very sweet, full tomato flavor
- Meaty interior, has few seeds
- Among the vest for flavor and texture
Red Italian Heirloom
- Outstanding heirloom from Italy
- Excellent, full tomato flavor
- Ideal for slicing and canning, as there is very little waste and it is easy to peel
- Pronounced sern-KO-vick
- A delicious, full-flavor, pink beefsteak tomato
- Great for fresh eating
- Staff favorite!
- Bold, smokyflavor, great texture, and beautiful deep red and purple coloring
- Shorter-season tomato, will be gone soon!
- Beautiful yellow streaked skin with red coloring in the blossom end
- Sweet and juicy, great for slicing
- A sweet and tangy salad tomato
- Ripe just as the green fruit develops a yellow blush, accentuating the dark-green stripes
- Ideal for slicing wedges into a salad
- Elongated red roma tomato with lovely yellow streaking
- Meaty red flesh has few seeds and little juice
- Great tomato taste
- Ideal for processing, cooks down quickly into sauce
- Ripe when light green and soft to the touch
- Bursting with a fragrant, complex, spicy-sweetness with a touch of tang
- Great for fresh-eating, frying or a savory tomato salad
- Previous winner of the Heirloom Garden Show's taste test
- Your classic heirloom tomato - the taste of the summer!
- Flesh is smooth, juicy and delectable
- Large, pink, meaty tomato with a great flavor, similar to a brandywine
- Great for BLTs!