Willy Street Co-op is celebrating 40 years of cooperation in October!
- We are offering up to 40% off of cases of 10 different products each week for four weeks.
- Owner Appreciation Weekend is Friday, Oct. 17through Sunday, Oct. 19. We'll have live music at each store, free samples, cake served by Board members, prizes and more.
- We'll offer two free screenings - one at the Barrymore Theater (10/22 at 7pm), one at the Middleton Performing Arts Center (10/30 at 7pm) - of a short Willy Street Co-op video and the food cooperative documentary "Food for Change." More information here.
- Each week for the next year, we'll share historical photos and advertisements on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- We will be holding a bike drive at Willy West on October 17th, 7:30am-10:00am, to benefit DreamBikes. More information here.
- We'reencouraging Willy Street Co-op Owners to celebrate this milestone with us and help us reach the greater Madison community by taking a “selfie” of yourself in our stores or with your favorite Willy Street Co-op goods, and include a quote about why the Co-op is important to you along with the hashtag #40forWilly. Share your photo on your Facebook or Instagram accounts, and feel free to tag us! If you don’t have social media accounts but would still like to help us reach the community with our message, feel free toor drop off a note at Customer Service that tells us what you love most about the Co-op — we will share it for you. Thanks for spreading the word about your Co-op!