- corn (ears, fresh, kernels removed from cobs)
- 2⁄3 c
- feta (mild, crumbled)
- 2 t
- lime zest (finely grated)
- 2 1⁄2 T
- lime juice
- 2 T
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 t
- cayenne pepper
- 1 bn
- cilantro (fresh, rinsed, dried, coarsely chopped)
- scallions (thinly sliced)
- corn tortillas
- mango (ripe, peeled, halved, pits removed, sliced into long, thin pieces)
- limes (cut into wedges, for serving)
If you prefer cooked corn to raw, simply blanch the corn kernels in boiling water for 1 minute beofre making the recipe.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn, feta, lime zest, olive oil, cayenne, cilantro, and scallions. Sprinkle with salt.
Heat the tortillas in batches in a hot, dry skillet over high heat. Fill the tortillas with mango slices and corn salad, and serve with lime wedges.