- 1 bn
- watercress (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 4 c
- napa cabbage (quartered and finely cut crosswise)
- 1⁄2 c
- onion (minced)
- 2 T
- umeboshi (pickled plum paste)
- 1 c
- 1⁄4 c
- almond butter (or tahini)
- 2 T
- sunflower seeds (toasted, for garnish)
This unusual flavor combination complements Asian-inspired rice and rice noodle dishes.
Combine watercress, napa cabbage, and onion in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, blend umeboshi, water, and almond butter or tahini until smooth.
Drizzle dressing over greens, and gently toss. Garnish with the toasted sunflower seeds.