- 7 oz
- fage Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 c
- navel orange (zest grated and reserved)
- 1 1⁄2 T
- baking powder
- 3 c
- flour (all-purpose)
- 2 1⁄4
- sticks butter or margarine (softened)
Rich and flavorful orange yogurt cake.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat the sugar with butter or margarine until creamed.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add flour and yogurt to sugar-butter mixture.
- Mix until smooth, blend in orange zest.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled 13” cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove, cool, and drizzle with orange glaze.