- wsgc prepared pizza dough
- large white onion, sliced and sautéed soft
- large golden potato, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 c
- widmer’s wisconsin lager kase brick cheese
- 1 T
- dried oregano
- 1 t
- red pepper flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
A twist on the usual pizza, this recipe uses Willy Street's own pizza dough to make a delightfully dish!
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees while you roll out the dough and add to a pan or tray.
Bake the dough alone for 5-6 minutes until it firms a bit and browns very lightly.
Turn broiler on.
Remove dough. Evenly distribute sautéed onion, sliced potato, oregano, red pepper flakes, and brick cheese to the surface.
Broil for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
Remove, let rest a few minutes, pummel with sea salt and fresh pepper.
Helpful hints: Try fresh chopped oregano and slice the potatoes with a mandoline.