A classic chicken dish that is sure to delight!
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 t garlic (minced)
- 2 T flat leaf parsley (minced)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 T olive oil
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Directions
- - In a shallow dish, combine flour, parmesan, salt and pepper. In another dish, lightly beat together eggs, garlic and parsley.
- Dredge (coat) each chicken breast in the egg mixture and than through the flour mixture. Set aside on a plate until all the chicken is coated.
- Heat oil is a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook each chicken breast 6-10 minutes on each side, making sure not to burn it! The coating should be golden brown and the chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.