A twist on the usual pizza, this recipe uses Willy Street's own pizza dough to make a delightfully dish!
For 4 Serving(s)
- wsgc prepared pizza dough
- 1 large white onion, sliced and sautéed soft
- 1 large golden potato, sliced very thin
- 1/2 c widmer’s wisconsin lager kase brick cheese
- 1 T dried oregano
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Potato and Oregano Pizza Directions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees while you roll out the dough and add to a pan or tray.
Bake the dough alone for 5-6 minutes until it firms a bit and browns very lightly.
Turn broiler on.
Remove dough. Evenly distribute sautéed onion, sliced potato, oregano, red pepper flakes, and brick cheese to the surface.
Broil for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
Remove, let rest a few minutes, pummel with sea salt and fresh pepper.